jueves, 14 de octubre de 2010

that´s me

 hello!!My name is Sheng. I have a thirteen años.I and my family are from Bolivia.my favourite films are the mercenaries, avatar,my favourite music is Prezioso & marvin the riddle ...

                                          And I'm second in this bilingual (rodrigo caro) my class is the most fun and a bit scandalous but hey we're going to do, I like football and I'm a fan of FC Barcelona




I have a club that controls my parents my mother
 and my father called maria ronny,It is the best club going deejays, bands, and
 pool games and competitions.

There are some fantastic lighting effects.



  



ground but also in Bolivia (Santa Cruz) I have a farm on my land my house and a large garden. I'm in Spain about 3 years.

1 comentario:

  1. It's a very nice work but with lots of serious mistakes!!!!

    I have (aaaggggg, I AM) a (no A) thirteen años (años? YEARS OLD)

    my favourite films (don't forget capital letters: My)
    my class is the most fun (no the most fun but THE FUNNIEST)
    they we're going to do (I don't understand this sentence)
    my mother (IS CALLED MARIA) and my father (IS) called maria ronny (capital letters!!!!!!)
    It is the best club going deejays (club FOR DJS),
    I'm in Spain about 3 years. (I LIVE IN SPAIN SINCE 2007)

    Good luck next time!!!!

    ResponderEliminar